Wednesday 30 November 2011

raindrops on roses & whiskers on kittens..

It’s that time of the month again..no not the menses. It the week after pay day. During these few days u feel like –
yes, I should treat myself with that,
hmmm, I feel like having sushi for lunch,
jom, let’s visit the flea mkt bazaar at e@ Curve..
ahaks..
Being a true accountant at heart (stingy & calculative), I always allocate some even if it’s only a little for my guilty pleasure.
Right now at the condition that I am in, I need to be a creative bargain hunter. I need to change my mindset that it’s not just the brand. Need to be street smart. Whatever the hell that means.
I need to keep myself in check..turned the negative to positive. I rarely reflect on myself I guess that’s y this happens. One step at a time, living day after day. Remembering Allah Almighty knows and listens to my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment