Friday 9 December 2011

Green-eye-monster

Not good...
all my life, I have only be jealous of one person and one person only..my baby sis..she gets everything and anything..without even asking or working hard for it..well, coz she's the baby..it's the perks that comes with the status of being the youngest in the family..

Right now I envy those ppl who I studied with, those who have better job and career prospect..those who made the right choice..sigh, i vow to turn most negative to positive kan..? so hard to do.. my acca is now just a piece of paper, collecting dust, somewhere in my cabinet along with all other cert..i was told with that 4 letter word at the end of my name, my life is set..huh...

guess who's working :
1. tomorrow morning from 9am to 12 noon..3 hours that constitute to 1 day of AL if I decide to play hooky..
2. assigned to be MOD on Xmas Eve (fine, so what if I don't celebrate Xmas) and that's 3 pm to 9 pm..
3. on new year's eve, all exec have to show up for the countdown..seriously - Wil's bday is on the 31st..so until I move to another job..i may never EVER get to celebrate my son's bday..and I not into fireworks..and I can't stay up pass midnight..and going back at 4am doesn't sound like fun kan..

So, what's the positive thing that I can conclude from this post?
You tell me..

No comments:

Post a Comment