Monday 19 March 2012

BFFs

There are just some people of  all the many people u'll come across in your life that you would just connect with..
I got my SJians babes + 1 dude who even though we only meet up once a year, the conversation never seems to  be boring or never ends. It's as if we were still at the SJ canteen or bilik pengawas haha..
PC..i have few good frens..but it's a place that i will never take myself back..memories of the good things that happened was all surpassed by the bad thing that happened. The last time I was there was really the last time I'll ever step my foot at that place. It was just not a good place for me..
YPM and Eire.. my girls who are my sisters.. the things that we went through hahaha nobody could ever understands it.. possessed by ghost, thieves, back stabbers, boyfriends and scandals hahaha only those who went through it believe it..
Losing a best friend is hard, for 10 years we were always each other's place to rant..at least for me it was.. sharing every single thing, every little details, dreams and hope..sad is not even the word to describe what I am feeling these days..i think i've become a bitter person, with no trust nor believes in the institution anymore.. i really need to recover from these, dont want the angels to grow up to be bitter as well..
Anyways, my point is..i just won myself 4 movie tickets and I have no girlfriends to go out with..everybody's so busy nowadays and my closest friends are all over the globe..not even the same continent!
Moral of the story: i need to get a life huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment