Tuesday 27 March 2012

What's ur flava, tell me what's MY flava...

Yes that Craig Davis's song is in my head..

In 2 days, I've asked 3 people what do they think my style is.. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who I am..
Kak Noor (my lovely shrink) said I've lost myself in the 10 years I've decided to have a relationship with my other half..but to not know my own style? I not sure how I've been portraying myself over the years..

My other half says u're always in this; pointing at my jeans and t shirt i was wearing that night.. ye la..goes to show how tentative u r to my clothes.

My best friend of 10 years said; short hair and soft fabrics that moves when the wind blows..errr okay..

My good friend who works and actually sees me almost everyday says; flowery skirts, polka dots and ribbon headband.. errr okay...

So errr who am I again?? help :(


No comments:

Post a Comment