Tuesday 27 December 2011

Green-eyed?

So I stayed up pretty late one  night. I wanted to watch Victoria Secret 2011 runway show (HD & in full) on youtube..and I ain't watching it with the hubs..so i waited till he was snoring, put on the earphones and watch it..
Yup, other than the fact that I was jealous of the girls that was walking on the runway..I was amazed with Miranda Kerr..another angel, who manage to gave birth, breast feed and still be a gorgeous angel..my kind of hero, someone to look up to..her and Heidi Klum and her 4 kids and KLS, entrepreneur with the hectic life but still able to make time to breastfeed..so for that matter, i will persevere and push away the i-wanna-give-up feeling..

On the other note, I got a pretty exciting bbm from a pretty excited girl..who bought a pretty exciting thing..yes, i'm happy for ya..nope, not going to the shop, not even to cuci mata..so stop telling about the things that are in the shop sigh..sigh..sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment