Thursday 15 December 2011

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

I'm my own cheerleader these days..Due to the fact that I'm very wary of those who are around me.. Don't know to what extend they are willing to listen or help.. I'm sorry, it's just that the recent incident traumatize me..

At the moment, i'm finding comfort in strangers or rather looking at other people who doesn't really relate to my daily life.. That gas station worker who handed me that pack of tissue - he is one I shall remember for the rest of my life. My comforting ice cream session with a fellow office mate - It makes me forget about the problem I have even just for an hour a day :)

I'm looking for that 'there's must be a reason for this' in everything and hope that I can stay positive all the time, for the sake or my kids and family, I just have to be..

So, to anybody who happen to come across this post, chin up, there's always a better day..
Mind over matters & load of prayers..
InsyaAllah..

1 comment:

  1. It may be odd, but sometimes it takes a tragedy to make us aware of how big our circle of life really is :)

    ReplyDelete