Friday 9 December 2011

tick tock goes the clock..

There's so many things that I can associate to the tittle..

One being, tick tock waiting for the clock to hit 12noon so that I can get home to the 2 angels..

next, tick tock..it 53 min into the office hour..here comes my-usually-MIA-supervisor..

then, tick tock..only time could tell if a broken heart can be fixed and that uninvited replacement will forever be gone..

lastly, tick tock..I have no time for myself anymore..yes, I LOVE the kids to death..but even if I go out for an hour I feel so guilty leaving them..so sometimes I just stopped socializing with others..no more coffee sessions, no more movie nights, no more weekend getaways, no more mall walks or shopping spree..funny thing is, i work in a freaking shopping mall..but 9am-from car to office door-tag in..5.15pm from office door to car- tag out..i was just eager to get out from the office..

so again tick tock, whenever I have the ample time (lunch break, in between the office hours and when the angels have fallen asleep)..i blog hop and shop online... And I have decided to put trust on these people to supply me with good quality stuff without the element of touch..hey, pictures says a thousand word..most of my purchase are as I see them online..I've been cheated once in of my purchase so far..but nevertheless, i love online shopping..
so, point of my story is, I'm trying to win this competition http://www.kinkybluefairy.net/2011/12/azorias-grants-a-wish-to-a-kinkybluefairy-reader/#comments so that I can have any of these lovies from Azorias to call my own:




what do u think? nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment